Treatment of prostate disease is rarely limited to medication. Men are also shown physiotherapy procedures and physical exercises to improve health. Exercises for prostatitis will help cope with stagnant processes in the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Every person needs regular exercise. Complete recovery with the use of effective medications will not come if you do not do exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma. They improve the action of drugs, normalize the process of urination, increase potency.
It is important to find out what caused the impotence in order to get rid of the disease exactly. In cases of disease caused by obstruction of the prostate, you can not do without filling. Moreover, it can bring better effect than pharmacy drugs. With chronic prostatitis of an infectious nature, it will not be possible to avoid taking medication, however, one should not forget about physical education.
Prostate gymnastics has the following advantages:
- stimulates the removal of toxic substances from the body;
- improves cell nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- trains the muscles of the prostate.
It should be borne in mind that performing exercises to improve the prostate in the acute course of the disease is undesirable. The doctor warns about it at the reception. During the training, you may feel discomfort and severe pain, consultation with a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
A set of exercises for men
Those who are interested in how to strengthen the prostate, it is worth remembering: the result can only be achieved with regular training. There is no need to give up gymnastics of the muscles of the genitourinary system after a few days, doubting its beneficial effects. If you perform all the elements correctly, it will be possible to eliminate the symptoms in 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the muscles of the press, pelvis, legs, as well as breathing exercises. It is recommended to change your lifestyle with prostatitis: walk more and ride a bike, eat properly, visit the doctor regularly.
Basic exercises (physiotherapy exercises)
Physical activity begins with regular warm-ups. It is allowed to be performed by all persons, even with serious disorders in the body or after surgery. It is allowed to do any sport, after consulting a doctor.
What exercises to do with prostatitis
- Half squats.Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and perform regular squats, but your knees should be as wide as possible. Perform the element slowly 5-10 times, avoiding muscle discomfort. Squats in prostatitis are very useful, but in no case should they be done with weights. From this in training should be abandoned forever.
- Leg flexion and extension. Lying on your back, lift your lower limbs (they should remain straight at this point), and then bend over, drawing your knees to your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can make several approaches.
- Lifting the legs.Lying on your back, get up on your elbows and take your legs off the floor a few inches, lock yourself in this position for a few seconds. Then spread and connect the legs 10 times, do 3 sets. You cannot spread your knees, but simply keep your limbs 10 cm off the floor. Then lower them to the floor, rest and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch. "Raise your legs and pelvis so that they form a right angle to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds, supporting your back with your hands. Do 5-7 times.
- Step into place.Exercise is indicated in chronic prostatitis because it speeds up the blood well. You must try to raise your knees high, do at least 8-10 reps on each leg.
- Pull your knee to your chest.Lying on your right side, lean your left knee against your chest. Do 5-8 times, then turn and repeat the same, but with the right foot.
"Bridge" completes the complex of therapeutic gymnastics exercises for prostatitis. Not every adult male can do this, but you can simplify the task. It is necessary to lie on your stomach, get up on your hands and bend your back as much as possible, forming an arch. You can do it differently: lying on your back, bend your knees, place your palms next to your pelvis. Lift your torso, lifting everything off the floor except your shoulders, head and feet.
In men with good physical fitness, pain does not occur during exercise therapy. The filling of prostatitis should end with a pleasant warmth all over the body. Muscle discomfort often occurs the next day, but this is completely normal and indicates that they are working.
Different asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months, as well as improve the functioning of the whole organism. Positions in which the muscles of the abdominal region are affected alleviate inflammation. There are various complexes, men with prostatitis are recommended hatha yoga, which includes fairly simple exercises that are available to everyone. It collects inverted asanas necessary for the removal of congestive prostatitis.
Gymnastics for prostatitis is easy to do at home, but it is possible to go to the gym. If you feel discomfort or worsening of well-being during the session, it is better to leave the training. Weakness can be caused by lack of physical fitness or pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- The first Asanacalled a triangle. The back remains straight during the performance, the legs are spread as wide as possible. One hand should reach the foot and grab it, touch the knee to the face. Freeze in the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat the same with the other leg.
- Another Asanaagainst prostatitis - closed ring. Lying on your stomach, lift your torso off the floor (chest), and also lift your legs. Support your ankles with your hands and stay in position for 15-30 seconds.
- Third Asanaunder the name of an eagle will surely help to defeat the disease. It is performed standing with slightly bent knees. The right lower leg should be transferred over the opposite thigh and stand for one minute. Then rest a bit and repeat with the other leg.
Breathing exercises to treat prostatitis at home must be mandatory. It is recommended to perform it several times a day, especially because it is easy to perform. Just stretch your arms up as you inhale, hold your breath and lower your limbs, exhaling through your mouth. It is better to repeat 3-4 times, and then take a break.
Yoga is given time in the morning after waking up or a few hours before bedtime. The movements are smooth and slow, like breathing. It will not be superfluous to do sports in the fresh air or at least open the window during training (drafts should be avoided so that you do not get sick). Contrasting showers are recommended after classes.
Usually women face the Kegel complex, but few people know that men get paid. There are many advantages, and these are:
- restores erection and prolongs sex;
- improves blood circulation in the genitals;
- prevents early ejaculation;
- positively affects seed quality.
Important thing - Kegel exercises for prostatitis are performed in the morning during an erection. There is nothing difficult about charging, but you have to follow a few rules. You will need a small weight, which is carefully tied to the penis with a soft strap. It is necessary to strain the muscles, trying to lift the weight a little. It is recommended that his weight increase over time.
The pubococcygeus muscle, which is responsible for the hardness of the penis, needs to be trained. Regular prostate exercise will help older and younger boys. It is possible not only to improve the quality of sex, but also to improve the functioning of the testicles. It is easy to locate the muscle during urination. You need to hold the jet for a few seconds and continue to feel the muscle contraction. You can put your hand on the pubis for better understanding. Once you have found the muscle, you should do exercises to treat prostatitis in men:
- completely relax all pelvic floor muscles (there are often problems with this at the beginning of training);
- tense the pubic-coccygeal muscle, pull the anus and hold for a few seconds;
- repeat the element about 15-18 times, increasing the time in tension to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can perform it even at work or in transport. In the beginning, there are difficulties, you will have to dedicate more time to training, but after 2-3 weeks, the load will become a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases they add classes in the pool, yoga, running.
Most men believe that the treatment of prostatitis by massage is performed exclusively with the fingers through the anus. Often just thinking about it causes fear or shame, but there is an alternative. Prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real salvation, because you can do it yourself. The exercise is safe, does not cause pain and does not require special skills.
The procedure is simple, but should be done correctly to avoid discomfort. You need a simple tennis ball and a gym mat. Start your workout with breathing exercises or exercise. The ball must be placed on the floor and "sit" on it so that it is in contact with the groin. Performing a massage is simple - roll it on the floor for 5 minutes with your pelvis. Do 3-4 batches a day, the time can be increased. This prostate exercise is effective in preventing prostatitis at any age. You can add walking on your buttocks, but you have to keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing prostate exercises. It is recommended to consult a specialist in order to avoid complications. There should be no pain during prostate training, slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After a stroke and heart attack, prostate adenoma is impossible to treat with physical exercises during the first 6 months. As already mentioned, during the exacerbation of prostatitis, playing sports is prohibited. Elevated body temperature indicates an inflammatory process or infection. In addition, gymnastics is not recommended during the exacerbation of chronic pathologies, aortic aneurysms, after surgery. Exercises for prostate and potency should be performed with caution if there are intervertebral or inguinal hernias, high blood pressure and other diseases of the circulatory system.
The treatment of prostatitis is impossible to imagine without gymnastics or massage. In most cases, they help to forget the disease for a long time, and not various drugs. It is recommended to do yoga, physiotherapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with the prostate. Often several techniques are combined with folk remedies to achieve the best results.